Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Love is the Movement"

To Write Love On Her Arms is a non-profit organization dedicated to finding help for people suffering from abuse, addiction, depression, and self-injury. It's exploded through the music scene in the last few years and chances are, if you've been to any concert that isn't country or rap you'll see someone wearing a TWLOHA shirt.

What the font couldn't figure out what the typeface was but I think it's Avant Garde due to the A in "arms". I like the font style though as I'm a fan of sans serif fonts. I think this logo works very well to identify the organization because it is instantly recognizable on all of their products. I like the kerning on the letters as well although I think the alternative character on the "A" at the bottom was a bit pointless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment