Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boring Introduction.

Hey there. This will be my blog for my Typography I class, which you already know because let's face it, unless you've been assigned to read this, you're not going to be reading this. This is the first actual design based class I've ever taken and I am very excited. I became interested in design in 2005 when a friend's band needed a layout done for their MySpace (back when it was still cool). I had just learned to use <big> <small> and the strikethrough tag and displayed it hideously all over my MySpace page, which is why they thought I was qualified to create an entire layout with working code I guess. Obviously, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing but neither did they so they thought I was a genius and it worked out great. Eventually I taught myself how to actually code, use Adobe products, and make things I'm not completely embarrassed by now, but I still don't know the core values of design so I'm very excited to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment