Monday, February 14, 2011

Wordmark Research




I thought this wordmark was very interestingly done as it conveys the message of "flat" well with the shadow.

This is a very simple wordmark and it's so subtle that you don't really notice it, but once you do it's the first thing you see when you look at it. The space between the E and the x make an arrow.


This wordmark is probably my favorite as it's something so simple yet conveys a very clear message and at least to me, it's hilarious.

This is another interesting wordmark, I like how it looks like different letters but it's all an 8.



This one is cool because the space under the T makes an 11.

 This is the logo of the Hartford Whalers. I think it's cool because there is an H inside of the W.



The O and the X make the Jesus Fish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment